Sunday, June 08, 2008

Ready for LAP

Well, Monday is finally here tomorrow. I am ready for the LAP and everything else that will come with it. I don't feel nervous about the surgery but a sense of progression like this is what we need to do to move forward. I wonder if you can still TTC this cycle? I will see the RE two weeks later for a follow up and for us to know the direction we will proceed.


On other news:
I competed in a horse show yesterday in Chatham and did pretty good. I won two 3rd places out of 5 in Ambling classes and in the Championship class I placed 4th out of 6. Not too bad for my 5th horse show and 2nd show with this horse. I had a very good time yesterday and yes I would of liked to place higher but it was fun to compete and get dressed up!

1 comment:

JJ said...

Wishing you well, Helene! Ill be praying for you tomorrow. (hugs)

Congrats on the show!