Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rambles

My work buddy confessed something to me yesterday...his gf is expecting. He had told me several weeks ago that she went off bc so it is no surprise. Occasionally he would ask me when were we going to start ttc? And I always said next year...but this time when he asked me I said well the week I was off I was actually having surgery for endo. I explained my end to him (left Eddie's out for his privacy). Although he doesn't know everything about our struggles it does feel good to talk about it. Yesterday I got a call from the mail order drug co for my injectables and the menop will arrive no later than July 3rd. I am feeling optimistic and ready for this! I think mentally my mind is ready bc lately I have been having a lot of dreams that I finally get my bfp.

No comments: