Friday, October 19, 2007

Fabulous

Today I feel fabulous! I am almost down to my goal weight - only a few lbs left. I am really looking forward to the Holiday's this year. We will be hosting TKSgiving and I can't wait for xmas decorations. Also, we are adding to our furbabies with a new puppy this fall. I want to take xmas pictures for our xmas cards with our little furbabies. Maybe next year there could be a special announcement in those cards. As of right now I am thinking we will go forward with ivf next summer (june-august). I would love to have a spring '09 arrival but you can never really plan these things. If we have the insurance coverage why not do it now (next year). I am still afraid of negative results but I guess you will never know unless you try. We are planning on keeping details quite with our families, I think I will only discuss with only a few when we undergo the process. Don't know what will happen if it doesn't work or if we have no FE for transfer but I will try and keep a positive attitude and take it how it comes.

No comments: