Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Some thinking
Eddie and I need to sit down and discuss a few things. It is obvious that he is not quitting tobacco use anytime soon...he has expressed to me that he does want to quit but its not happening. He also has started school full-time for a Masters this past September...reason why he may not want to quit at the moment. Well, these are my thoughts: I am thinking we should go to the RE next year perhaps towards the end of and go for a late 2009 or 2010 babe. If dh can't stop tb use for 3 months to get checked then I hope he can quit for 2 months and we can go ahead with IVF. So now I am going to put these b plans on hold. I am going to focus on us, myself and other things in my life. I'm only 31 yold, waiting a little while won't hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment