Espero que muy bien. My heart goes out to IF this works (http://ifthisworks.blogspot.com/). I got on her blog from Tara's. She had her transfer yesterday two celled embie's -I really hope it works for her! Who knew at 30 she could have egg quality issue's. It makes me think if we need ivf it is confirmation that we need to do this this year for sure. I am going to be 32 in June even though I feel like I am 22. It is amazing how fast time flies. I was just thinking the other day, when I met Eddie I was 27 and he was only 24. Since we met we have been together for 5 years.
I think this past weekend I am coming to terms and in peace with my situation. Of course I am going to have bad days but I am only human, who wouldn't. I was watching on the History channel about the evolution of man 10 billion years ago and about the creation of our Universe - it helped me put things into perspective. I need to enjoy life and make lemonade out of the lemons I am given in life. I need to be happy and healthy. I went to ride horses at my milaw's with my sil and it felt good to ride and be with the animals; I am practicing for a show in May. Then on Sunday we went to their church to watch our niece sing during service with other kids. I wasn't jealous but just enjoyed the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment