I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that Jlo conceived her kids with out help. When I went on CBB this morning the 1st think to appear was the people mag pic of her with Max and Emme beautiful babies. She looks radiant like a proud mama, I didn't read the rest until later. I was thinking how wonderful, she got what she really wanted...I was feeling hopeful myself granted that Jlo is 39yo.
Then when I got back to my desk and read he statements.
"[Jennifer] said there were these rumors of infertility and in vitro, but she said, "I know people think that because we had twins, but they run in my family, they run in Marc's family. This really happened naturally, believe it or not. We tried a long time."
At one point she said, 'Maybe this isn't meant for me.' She resigned herself to like, 'You know what? I'm a step-mom, I have a family, I'll be happy' -- and then it happened."
I thought really, maybe she did have help and doesn't want anyone to know. I know if I did ivf and had twins i would say the same exact thing and twins do run in my family. I kinda felt a bit let down and disappointed, if she did have that marvellous experience why not share it with the IF community. But to each there own I guess. I am happy for JLor and Marc - Congrats to them!
No comments:
Post a Comment