Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Today 2W,5D

I am probably torturing myself but I found this site that has all the info when you put in the day you ovulate or ER . I am trying not to get my hopes up but I still wonder if maybe this could be our lucky cycle. I have already decided not to use ov watch next month so I don't drive myself crazy. I will use in May for the 3 month dh quit tbco mark. On another note: Eddie and I have decided not to do the business in PR. My parents business is not financially stable right now, which means we may not get rent for free and we are just not willing to take the financial risk. Plus other added expenses we just don't want to shell out. I know my mom was heart broken when I told her we weren't going to do it but I know this is the right decision for us.

No comments: