Monday, March 03, 2008

It still gets to me

I still get bothered seeing little babies and me not having one. My SIL asked this weekend how long we have been married and I said it will be 3 yrs this June. Her youngest will be 2yo this June, made me think that is how old our child would have been had i gotten pregnant the year we were married. Didn't work out, I still have empty hands and a heavy heart. I try and not show my depression but it comes out whether I try and hide it or not. Only when I am like that does it bother Eddie and he thinks about it. It bothers him too but I know not as much as me. I will try to focus on the positive things in my life and know that we are right around the corner for our experience in parenthood.

2 comments:

JJ said...

It still gets me too...some days are harder than others. This weekend I had one of the very HARD days..
We'll get there...both of us!

Helene said...

JJ, it is nice to know I am not the only one out there with these feelings. Yes, we will both definitely get there!!