Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Thursday, July 03, 2008
CLOMID DAY
Today is CD3 = Clomid day however I am not sure I understand the instructions. I have 50mg dosage and it says to take two tablets by mouth does that mean two at the same time or spread out? I am going to have to call the RE this morning to be for sure. I have read so many things about the side effects and have known people on it that have had all kinds of mood swings but I am not going to let it affect me! Hey, Eddie took it for 3 months and it didn't affect him, why should it me? Yesterday I called the RE bc CD 13 is on the 13th of July (Sunday). The receptionist said to call next Friday and they will give me a time to come in. Whew, I am glad that one is on a Sunday. Not so lucky for CD15/16 for iui which is on a Tues/Wed. I will have to talk to my boss and let him know that I will need to take one of those days off on a short notice due to an out patient procedure. I want to go in as stress free as possible. I have already decided that I will no longer look at thenest or CBB. I was looking at thenest one last time last night and the TTTC boarders have some real downers. I like the SAIF board but I will refrain from looking at that too. I want to surround myself with positivity and be optimistic regardless of the results. So here we go with our 1st assisted cycle, I am not holding back. Please wish me luck and send me your prayers and good vibes. I will post throughout this new journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment