Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How am I feeling today...

I am feeling pretty good today and feeling positive. My gut tells me it is going to work but my mind tells me don't get too excited and to be patient. I am back to work today, hopefully that will keep my mind off this 2ww. Yesterday I felt like my ovries, specially the one my right was on over-drive. I felt twinges there that I had been feeling for the last couple of days but more intense. I have no idea when I o'd. The doc said yesterday I may have already o'd or if not I am getting very close to it. Now it is just a matter of waiting and I am not very patient.

2 comments:

NewMrsReed said...

It was so good to hear from you. I am hoping this IUI is it for you. As for the 2ww, I don't have much advice other than try to do something nice for yourself everyday. I hope the 2ww goes by fast!

Helene said...

Alesha,

Thank you for you comment I will try and do something good for me everyday!