Thursday, July 17, 2008

Maybe not

Today I feel like this didn't work and I am just waiting to get my dear ol' AF. I think I am on progesterone over load with the extra follies this cycle, yesterday I felt really sleepy at 0830pm. And this morning I woke up to dripping sweat, I haven't experienced that before but I think it is my prog. It is way too early to feel anything at this point. I also feel like I did back when I didn't have a clue we had problems, like I don't motivation to exercise good and eat well. Which will most likely make me gain weight. I did exercise yesterday but it was lack luster, I just followed the motions. At least tomorrow is Friday. I don't think I will be going to the horse show this weekend. I am not showing and don't want to have to explain myself. Last night Eddie's cousin e-mailed me that she is doing ivf next summer. I told her about what was going on this month but begged her to keep it private. It does feel good to talk/write about it to another person. I guess I will just truck along and just deal with what ever comes.

No comments: