Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Is tomorrow the day that will change my life forever?
Tomorrow dh goes in at 9am for his sample and at 10am is my iui! I am cautiously optimistic, but have an even keel disposition to take it how it comes. I got the day off for tomorrow and hopefully will have a smooth rest of the week. Kind of glad it is on a Tuesday, that will break up my week and hopefully make it go faster. I have secretly documented in a pg journal how I feel at this point in our journey. In the 1st page it states to write about what I am expecting when it occurs but I crossed it out and wrote what I am experiencing during IF. I wrote about how I felt like I had been to war and back and feel like I have a medal of honor badge because of what I have been through and how I have coped. I feel like I will succeed now matter when it happens and about how I have come along way. Now is the happiest I have felt in my life physically and emotionally. So please wish me luck and send me your prayers and good vibes. Regardless of the outcome I will prevail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! Here from Lost and Found.
Good luck with the IUI! Four eggs should give you a pretty good chance!
Hoping things go wonderfully for you this week :)
Post a Comment