Today's visit went well! My largest follie is 20mm and my tiniest one from yesterday grew to 10cm. Doc Will even found an 8th one less than 8mm. Based on today's blood work they will determine if retrieval will be this Sunday or Monday. My bet is that it will be Sunday but if it was Monday that would give my smaller follies a chance to grow. Of course, the more the better. I will update as soon as I find out!
**********************************
Update:
Retrieval is scheduled (99% sure) for Monday. Tonight Eddie will administer the final stimulation shots. I go back tomorrow for my last u/s before Monday. I think my hcg (Ovidril) shot will be scheduled for tomorrow.
Feelings:
I am actually feeling great! I honestly don't feel any mood swings or emotionally different. The only difference Eddie noted is that I am winier than usual...go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment