Thursday, January 29, 2009

Optimism is in the Air

I am feeling optimistic today! I went in for my 3rd follie u/s and my lovely six have grown (there is even a 7th tiny one). The largest was 15mm and the smallest 10mm. Yeay for my follies! I have come to terms with my 6 and feel good about them. I am praying, having faith and trying my best not to worry. If it is in the Lord's plan than it shall be! Even though my follie count is on the low side I am hoping for high quality. I am still waiting to hear about my new estradiol results and my instructions for tonight. Nurse Bonnie said that my Retrieval will be Monday or Tuesday...I will find out in the next coming days.
**************************************************
Update:

Now I am feeling really tired and I am ready to go home and relax! Nurse Bonnie left me a message and said that my Estradiol level is rising nicely and my follie stimulation is progressing well ("all is well"). Tonight I will continue my Gonal F,hcg & gnrlx. I will be seeing them again tomorrow at 8am.

This has been a really long week! I am very happy that tomorrow is Friday!

PS
Tara thank you very much for your well wishes!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Fingers crossed for a successful retrieval. Good luck!