Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Discouraged

I am feeling discouraged with this cycle. I went in today for my 2nd u/s and I still have my 4 on the left that have grown to 13.5, 12.5, 10.5 x2 (cm). There are also still two on the right: 1 is 8.5cm and another less than 8. Doc Will had told me to expect 7-8 from what he could see before stimulation and that they could work with 4 at a minimum. I just really hope the ones they do get have good quality eggs.

Update: I just checked my voicemail and Nurse Bonnie left me with some results. "Estradiol is good, things are going fine". Those words did put me at ease. She said that I needed to continue at 450 for my Gonal F, increase low dose hcg tp 30mL and continue my gnrlx. They want to see me tomorrow 1st thing!

No comments: