Wednesday, May 02, 2012

2nd Beta

And the result is:
70
of course there is lab variability. Going back on Friday!

According to Bonnie it was very close to the 6% increase they like to see.
She said they could test it now and it would be closer. Don't discount pregancy. They will continue to monitor me.

I'll be honest with my low numbers I wasn't feeling very encouraged but
after talking to my husbands cousin (she had ivf & her FET took with 1st hcg lower than mine), reading the ivf forums.... I do feel encouraged. I must not compare to my twin pregnancy. The HCG numbers are higher to start with.
I also read one forum post that they started with a 16 and there numbers went up.

I will not put stock in my numbers, they increased and that is all that matters. I am spotting still here & there.

So to Friday...little Olive listen to your Momma:
You can take your time to grow, but please grow & give me a good number on Friday!!!

I'M DEMADING!!!


My Olive is still present, just has it's own ideas on growth (not mommies). Thank you my beautiful baby for still growing.

No comments: