Went to OB for 2nd opinion on Tuesday & they had me draw blood= 341.
Repeat in 48hrs
I started having hope again & am praying for a miracle baby. I also found this web-site misdiagnosed miscarriage on Monday & they gave me hope. They have several stories of low hcg drs thought miscarriage/ectopic. So many were perfectly fine & babies born healthy.
5th hcg=5/8: 294
This time when I got a call from the nurse she said it was a failing pregnancy & they wanted me to start tonight with cervadil to expel contents of uterus & if my numbers rose
then it was ectopic & then I would take methotrexate.
I asked if we could wait, I wasn't ready to give up yet. So they gave me 1 more day.
I wanted a 2nd opinion & called my OB. At 1st I gave my
background....they told me a nurse would call. Didn't hear back soon enough & I called back. I told the nurse my
cycle time, positive pregnancy test & I was bleeding &
worried about a miscarriage. She said it was normal to bleed early in pregnancy. It is too early for scan but they will do blood hcg. I asked what numbers could be & she said numbers & also said even in the 200's. Well,
I went & got my blood drawn=341
They want me to return in 48hrs.
Result from yesturday 5/9 for RE: 434!!
Thank you Lord our prayers have been answered.
Going back to OB today @ lunch for 2nd blood draw & it will be double. (Here now & 11:11am)
RE wants to see me today for scan. Little Olive show them you are there. Surprise them all!!! I am leaving to the Lord I know he has heard our prayers.
Will update with good news today!! I feel calm & know everything will be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment