last week I felt pretty devastaed that my numbers are not rising as they should. It was aweful for me to go to cville. I had several crying spouts in front of the dr & nurses. They asked if I was ok & I said :No! I felt like I juat wanted all this to be over. On my way back I called my mom & we spoke. She has not given up & is still praying....WOW! I had given up but she still hadn't & was praying just as hard. Then the next morning I looked up: ivf low hcg & that came up with healthy pregnancy. I immediately clicked on it & it was a web site caalled: misdiagnosed miscarrage (Thank you Lord for leading to this web-site). 1st story I saw was a lady that did ivf & her initial numbers were very low (lower than mine). They checked her after a week & the hcg hadn't even doubled. Of course they told her it is most likely aa non-viable
pregnancy & to get checked again in a few days. Well her nubers kept going up but were still lower than average. She went to get checked at 7 weeks to rule out ectopic & to everyones biggest surprise there was a healthy hb. WOW! She said eveyone was
in silence & you could hear a pin drop in the room. Her pregnancy progressed normally & she delivered a healty baby boy.
That story gave me hope. My ony difference is that I have been spotting in last Thursday...but I suppose since my numbers continue to steadily rise: I HAVE HOPE!
Sunday doc Bateman called me ans told me my number was 226. I am shy of the 60-66% they like to see. That day they also did an ultrasound. I had my eyes closed that
whole time. They couldn't see anything in my uterus or ovaries, too early. No blood or fluid around tubes so that was promising.
So, my lil Olive you are there, growing at your own rate. Give me a good number today (had hcg drawn this am). You are my little miracle & will prove everyone wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment