Well, just found out from a friend at work that a former co-worker is expecting. She is due Febuary-March...same time-frame as Sara and Ashley which means she is 4-5 months. This is mean but I didn't ask Trafton how Ashley was doing...jealousy. I just said tell her I said hi. And this B**** at work hasn’t really told anyone but I know-ha ha ha. Last time I saw her she looked fatter to me and I thought why in the earth did she change her hair color to that mousy brown it looks terrible against her fair skin. Now it all makes sense. I was tempted to ask Nancy…how long did it take her? Did she have problems? I know she had Thyroid and back problems so I know it probably took her a long while to get knocked up and she probably had help with little old Clomid. I am not apologizing for my crudeness…I am jealous and I have the right to be bitter. There is a shower for this girl at work next Monday…I don’t want to go and I am not giving you a cent of my $$ for a gift.
Update:
Well now I said I would and I guess I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment