Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Dentist today
The dental hygienist was annoying and too talkative today. I went and saw her 9 months prior to my appointment and she was the same way. We both talked about up coming weddings but now it was baby talk. She asked so did you get a dog? You know that is the 1st step and then comes babies. No, we have two cats. Have you had a lot of people asking when you are going to have a baby, my sister just had one and now I get it all the time. No, we are waiting until we are “financially stable”. Then I got some x-rays…I didn’t even think about the prospect me possibly being pregnant until after. By the way I don’t think I am but now I have in the corner of my mind what if I am and now I got all these x-rays done. Will it affect my future un-born child? She didn’t even bother to ask me before hand…but I did say we weren’t trying maybe that was her clue. Little does she know we have been trying since the minute we could after we got married. It has been a long 15 cycles and cycle 16 is on it’s way. Me I don’t even ask new couples, I might have before this whole IF thing and I know I have but now I won’t ask unless I’m told. I hate when people ask…they just don’t have a clue. I love all the excuses, we are waiting until we move…that one is our latest. When we were going to do IUI I was so sure it was all going to work out that at that time someone at work had asked me and I said that we were trying. This other guy I talk to at work sometimes has asked me a few times and I go back and forth we are, we aren’t. We are waiting until we move…well when are you moving? Nosy people that is all I have to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment