Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Friday, September 15, 2006
Feeling alone and helpless with time on my side
On-line Research on our situation - Well, they all seem to have the same thing. Environment may cause, take vitamins maybe clomid (to see what happens pill) I don’t think he needs to be on this bc his hormone levels are normal. Basically, it is a wait and see attitude. They suggest IUI or IVF with ICSI. If it doesn’t improve or I am not expecting by early next year we will go again to a specialist and evaluate our options. Hopefully we won’t have to do that but in the case we have to I hope we can just do IUI. I feel powerless; all seems to check out fine with me. I wish he would just quit chewing tobacco. Even though that is probably not the whole cause of his issues it will help and if it were me I would have already stopped. I just hope we have some kind of improvement. He has been on it for a month, two more months to go. I wish I could find a blog, nester with this situation and just see if going through this regimen will help. I feel like I am alone even though this kind of IF, even though I am probably not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment