Last night I noticed a spot of AF. Yeap she is surely on her way and this morning there was a lot more. And another cycle begins. I am actually excited about the end of the year and beginning of next year. It means that we will be on our way to VA and closer to his guys finally getting better. Last night we found out that Sara Beth’s husband has testicular cancer. That is scary, they have one little girl and of course another one due February 2007. I will pray for them, it must be a difficult time.
IF unrelated - Last night I saw re-runs of Grey's Anatomy and let me tell you I am absolutely hooked. First I wanted to watch it bc of Katherine Heigll. I thought she was so cute in MY father the Hero and now she is all grown up and even more beautiful. Her character name Izzy - Isobel.
The whole drama of medicine and the stories of the interns are so juicy. I love it!!! Patrick Dempsey is Mcdreamy!! A far cry from the geaky roles he used to play - Remeber can't buy me love?
No comments:
Post a Comment