Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
I still get jealous!
Just found out today another lady (39yo) is knocked up due in April and get this they were married in June this year. Man I am so jealous, I just feel like it is never going to happen to me…it is a distance dream. The closest I have ever felt to it is in my dreams. I’ve dreamt that I have gotten a BFP, pregnant, given birth and seen the child. I am annoyed at the fact that so many babies will be born and even second sibling will be on the way and I haven’t not even gotten a positive test. Dumb me, oh why don’t you do a BHCG in case there is a slight chance I am pregnant before my x-ray. BFN and I started spotting today. Here comes cycle 18 I think. Even though we did not hit our fertile time I still had hope – crazy! This has been the biggest emotional roller coaster since being disappointed by dating. Do y’all feel like me? Is there anyone even reading this? Sometimes even though this is a public journal I feel like I am just writing for myself. I’m sorry but I hate fertile-freaking-myrtles. Eddie has not quit dipping, I used to tolerate it but now that I know it could have something to do with his boys I want him to stop but it is on his own terms. He does not go through monthly disappointment I go through, maybe could care less that people around him get and are pregnant. End of Jan early Feb he is going to get checked regardless if he has quite or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment