I probably shouldn’t of looked but I went back to an old e-mail draft I had for Mae babes. All but one of the ladies is now pregnant. That gives me optimism if we need to pursue that route but also a bit of sadness because I could have been pregnant by now with IVF from August. But it was not meant to happen then and not convenient…I have been cleaning packing organizing and being pregnant probably would not be the best thing and specially because my hubby is in another state. Ok, that makes me feel better now, yeay.
On a non related IF news…I am so motivated to exercise. I was trying on some cloths yesterday and while looking at myself in the mirror I was like man I need to get back to at least 130lb. So when I got home I did a rigorous work-out and sweated some of the fat away. I feel so awesome working out; it clears my brain and gives me sanity. Albeit I do think about babies all day long I am just trying to take the cards I am dealt with and move on with my life. Plus, I want to get in my shape before there is a bean.
No comments:
Post a Comment