I had not posted for a while so I thought I would write and give an update. Nothing on the baby front…. Good news – we have a house we will be renting for $400/month. It is an older house built in the 1940s, it does need a lot of work but we are looking forward to the challenge. Why rent? We are hoping we can rent to own, the property has 25-30 acres attached to it and if his distant cousin decides to sell we will be the 1st in line. Then we could build our property in the middle of those acres and rent out that house.
I visited Eddie in VA this weekend. I just know in my heart that I am supposed to be there, can’t wait to finally move!
1 comment:
Comment poster– I don’t mean to be rude but I really didn’t appreciate your comment which had absolutely nothing to do with me or my situation.
Post a Comment