
I got my mother-in-law to send me a picture of our house. It is a work in progress and dh already has most of the carpet pulled. I am excited we finally have a house, our private space! This weekend was really lonely without Eddie around but it was a nice relaxing weekend. I leave for VA Thursday morning – Thanksgiving Day. I am excited to see him and our place and maybe even help while I’m there.
Did I already tell you that I have already bought almost all of my Xmas presents and that I am right on target for my budget- actually went under budget…I am so good. I need that extra money because I may me leaving in December instead of January. I will only stay until January if I get my vacation paid for at the begging of the year…although I really want to leave in December and may just leave regardless.
I have been drinking green tea one cup a day since CD2 and I must tell you I do feel a difference already in CM and I am not near O yet. I am debating on whether or not to do OPKs because I wanted to start on CD12 but I am waking up at 3am to get to my 6am flight on time and I don’t think I will be able to hold it until after 6am…no way.
Did I already tell you that I have already bought almost all of my Xmas presents and that I am right on target for my budget- actually went under budget…I am so good. I need that extra money because I may me leaving in December instead of January. I will only stay until January if I get my vacation paid for at the begging of the year…although I really want to leave in December and may just leave regardless.
I have been drinking green tea one cup a day since CD2 and I must tell you I do feel a difference already in CM and I am not near O yet. I am debating on whether or not to do OPKs because I wanted to start on CD12 but I am waking up at 3am to get to my 6am flight on time and I don’t think I will be able to hold it until after 6am…no way.
I forgot to mention about a Dream I had last night:
I was in the hospital with my Aunt, sister and maybe my mom. I was in labor but I couldn't feel any pain. It’s like the baby came out with no effort at all. In my dream I remember thinking my 1st one was harder but the baby didn't survive - how sad! But this baby was absolutely beautiful and perfect little girl with black hair. I was in love!
I was in the hospital with my Aunt, sister and maybe my mom. I was in labor but I couldn't feel any pain. It’s like the baby came out with no effort at all. In my dream I remember thinking my 1st one was harder but the baby didn't survive - how sad! But this baby was absolutely beautiful and perfect little girl with black hair. I was in love!
No comments:
Post a Comment