Monday, November 13, 2006

It doesn’t get easier to say good-bye it gets a lot harder

I was in Virginia over the weekend and back …shhh don’t tell anyone at work. They don’t know I was there today. I love my dh so much and being apart sucks!! It doesn’t get easier to say good-bye it gets a lot harder. I had an awesome weekend. I got in Saturday morning and hubby was there waiting for me with his dad. We drove to our future rented home and got to see what we will be working with. For a house that was built in the 40’s it is in really good condition. The carpet for sure needs to be replaced, and upstairs bathroom may require work if the ultra clean we are going to get does not help. When you walk in there are stairs and a hallway that leads into the kitchen. To the left of the hallway is the family room and the connecting room is a dining room. One downstairs room and 2 1/2 rooms upstairs plus a basement. I will have to have my mother in-law take pics so I can post. We are excited to have a house and now we can take our time to get the property we really want. I rode horses and saw our nieces too; while Eddie was holding the littlest one we said he really wants a baby. Yes, I want babies too!! It will happen, I am determined and if it takes medical science for it to happen then that is the route we will go.

Update:
AF came yesterday, I don't even want to count what cycle this one is.
Good thing is that it has been 3 months since E has been taking his Fertility combo and we will be around each other during my peak days. I hope this is our lucky month, wish me luck all!!

No comments: