Goat News:
....BOY. I have always wanted to do that. We have a new addition to our Boer goat herd. A male we will name MAC (daddy) - very cute!
Yesterday dh and I went to feed and he noticed a goat was missing and saw her at a distance. When I approached her I saw this beautiful lively little baby. He was already standing trying to nurse and he had only been born maybe a few minutes. He is a lot more active than Maddie when she was born. She will be 3 weeks this Sunday and already weights 17lbs. These animals really bring joy into my life. Along with the warm weather, gardening and exercise I have been feeling very happy these days. Oh, I forgot to mention that I showed in a Tennessee walking horse Show this past weekend and got 4th and 5th places. I had a great time and will need more practice with he horse to do better.
1 comment:
Wow--congrats on the new addition! I had no idea you lived on a farm. How wonderful :) I'm so jealous of YOU. I've been begging my hubby to move to the country so we could have a ton of animals for years. Sounds like you're really doing great. Can't wait to hear about the doc appointment. Good luck!
Post a Comment