Unexpected good news from our RE appt (Dr. Will): Eddie SA results are very much improved!
He has above normal count (same as last x), his motility is a lot better (I think normal was 60% and he had 40%). SA density is good (not sure how the density is involved). His morphology was normal within the WHO criteria (World Health Org) but Doc Will would like a more thorough exam at his office, he said he believes these should be improved with dh no tbco use. Eddie was very happy and relieved.
Now on my side, I had complained about painful intc around ovulation....Dr Will thinks I might have ENDO. He says I have 2 of the 3 tell, tell signs - pain with intc, no pregnancy; 3rd is painful periods which I have never had. He suggested I get a laparoscopy to dx and resolve if that is what I have. He wants to take a step by step approach which makes sense to us. Once we have results from LAP and Eddies more in depth SA we will know where to proceed. I think he is leaning more towards IUI and he did mention Clomid and HMG....
I was nervous before my appt and did not know what to expect but now I am feeling very optimistic, and I can see the light for our own babies.
On another note: Doc Will noticed that my fasting blood sugar from a previous lab was high. I think normal is below 100 and have 125. Go figure, diabettes does run in my family. He made me get a HBGA1, which is a more defintive test to screen for diab. I hope I don't have it but you never know.
1 comment:
Thats GREAT news! Bet that made your day;) Hoping for more good news from you soon!
Post a Comment