Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ash Simp

I was just reading CBB and I saw that after A Simp wedding she announced that she was 4-5 months expecting. An immediate rage overcame me and out loud I said wh##re, sl$$t. Don't know what overcame me...perhaps jealously.

I have had a rough week at work...today I stayed an hour over. Sweet dh said he would cook me dinner tonight. This Friday is my RE appt but oddly enough I am not excited about it. I had taken the day off from work on Friday to go to the Eye Doc in RIC and RE in CHO. Come to find out that the Eye doc all the sudden decided to take Friday off and the appt had to be moved. Well, I am still going to take the day off for my RE appt and enjoy the rest of my day off...I definitely need a break from work and it is very nice I have Monday off. I really hope Eddie goes with me on Friday to the RE.

No comments: