Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Comment on JJ's Redbook IF diaries for innocence with IF lost
We have been ttc close to 3yrs naturally. We have been putting off getting help due to different circumstances. This is our 1st year we are finally getting help. I am very lucky that my new job does offer if coverage for dx and ivf so I would definitely like to get my future embies screened. I may be still be naive about the whole process but I don't think IF has robed me of the whole joy when we do get pregnant. I don't think I will be over thinking everything and concerned about everything and will be able to relax and enjoy the experience. I believe that when those embies are created if they are meant to be and will be a part of our lives, everything will go smoothly. This is an odd comparison but I had a friend when I was in my early 20's that had a baby I think when she was 19 and it was out of wedlock, she always said: it was his time to come regardless of the circumstances. I feel positive about the experience we will embark on. Who knows I may change my mind but right now that is how I feel. I need to be surrounded by positivity and stay away from anything that could give me any negative thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment