Thursday, August 10, 2006

2007 - baby

I am feel confidnet that I will have a 2007 baby. I have pretty much lost hope for getting pregnant 2006.

Honestly, I will be very surprised if it happens naturally on or before January 2007. Let see by then it will be 20 cycles TTC. Oh gosh that sounds depressing. I still have a glimmer of hope out for it to be naturally but by golly if it hasn’t happened by then I want to do IVF. I don’t care how loopy I will get with the medications…I will do what ever it takes to have our own baby. Now I feel more relaxed at the end of each month until January because I am thinking low chance. Hey it could happen and that would be the most wonderful surprise of the world and especially because it won’t cost us a thing. I can’t wait until Eddie gets his vitamins so that he can start taking everything.

No comments: