Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Coming to terms
No IVF, no 2006 pregnancy. Yes I am a worry wart, how can I not think about something I want so bad and I am envious of everyone who already has it specially if it was effortless. I guess in a way I am in a little bit of mourning. Dh went to the Uro yesterday and actually it was a good prognosis. He is putting him on clomid and on male fertility vitamins. He will do another SA in December. So I am pretty much forgetting about getting pregnant this year. Man I so that this would be the year it would finally happen. Nothing can ever be planned. I will just have to be patient and wait my turn. The only good thing is that we are moving this year to VA, finally!! I can’t wait to leave and rarely come back and especially not have to see the faces of some work people ever again. Also I am ready to get away from sis even as mean as that may sound. I don’t want to pick up T slack for Izzy. I am so ready to get the heck out of here and start our lives where we want to be. I don’t even care if I don’t have a job to start, if at least dh has one that would be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment