Dh started taking his supplements and clomid today. Like I wrote in the TTC+6Mo I said it will be a long 3-4 months.
I am feeling pretty confident it will happen on our own. Heck, we don't have a count problem...and if Brandon can get Terry pregnant and he had same as us but with low count then I feel confident it will happen for us. So sad but they had a really early miscarriage. After almost 3 years TTC I think it is a step closer for them. In fact I hope it happens for them before it does for us...but, I will be right behind. Also I felt bad because when I was on the Nest - BOTB and was hosting a daily post with another girl...all the sudden she stopped posting...come to find out she was expecting. I was so upset and jealous because they had not been trying half as long as we had that I wished her pregnancy would disappear. Come to find out recently she miscarried at 10 weeks. That is awful and I feel sorry that I even had those thoughts although I know it had nothing to do with me. I will never wish that on anyone.
So our road continues..I almost feel like we are back to the very beginning of this whole TTC deal....give it at least 6months. Well I will give it until Jan and then be very proactive. I have a feeling these months are going to go by pretty fast. We got labor day, Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Xmas to look forward two. I almost can't wait until June 2007...I know or I at least hope that by then I better be pregnant and in VA or else!!
No comments:
Post a Comment