Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
It has been decided, no IVF. We are going to give the Urologist a chance. I hope he completely stops chew…I hope it is a fixable problem and that in the next 3 months we can conceive naturally. Today I found out that the QA rep is still day shift so I will go for it I suppose. We both really want to be in VA as soon as possible….if he gets something then that can be my excuse. I hope we can stay at least until the end of the year for that sweet bonus check. Sis and her situation is not the best, so now L and I have to pick up the slack that daddieo is usually the one to do…that part sucks. As far as TTC, I just need to be really patient. Hey if it hasn’t happened by Jan then with my insurance we can go for the big guns for real this time…no second thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment