Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Virginia bound
Good news for Eddie, insurance agent job is open in Nelson County I believe. He needs to do the proficiency test and if he passes he gets an interview. If all goes well with interview he goes to Richmond for two weeks training for his certification. An insurance agent could potentially make 50K in 6 months alone. I may not need to work while our kiddies are little and I could even go part time later or look at other avenues for employment. Postponing baby aggressively makes absolutely great sense. And by the time we are moved and settled hopefully dh spermies will be normal for a natural conception. See, everything happens for a reason…not necessarily in the way or order you wish but it all works out in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment