Monday, August 14, 2006

Patience is a virtue

Well, today is CD21...the day I was supposed to start my Lupron shots. I hadn't really thought about it until just now. Dh said after taking his daily regimen he should be normal a year form now....what!!! I have to wait a year before I conceive and then it may not even be guaranteed. I have my hopes set on this year for conception taking place and if it does it will be a miracle. I am very anxious for December to get here so I can see if his little guys are improving. I say if there is improvement why not IUI? I don’t want to postpone any longer.

It is looking really good for Eddie to be an insurance agent. They want to interview him very soon and if he passes, next step is certification in January. The guy he is replacing won't retire until the end of December so that is why it is January.
Not sure if I can wait until January but if I need too I will, plus I can get my bonus check$$$$.

No comments: