Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Feeling sad
1st thing this morning I went to Reproductive Jeans blog and they got a BFN. How terrible is that, they had great odds. That would be my biggest fear! To go through IVF, through all those shots, the anticipation and then to have it all torn away from you. IF sucks!! I am envious of all those oops couples - oh we weren't really trying, it just happened, we waited 3, 6, months. The one night drunken stands, the honeymoon babies. They have no clue what we go through month after month- disappointment after disappointment. Sometimes I try and not look at babies/kids too much unless they are a friends or related to me. I ignore pregnant women - I am truly jealous. I am not too bad depressed wise - thanks to distractions in my life but I still have those times where it just hits me. Who cares about stretch marks, changes to your bodies, scars...I will do it all if it means I will have a babe in my arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment