I must sound like a broken record with this tobacco deal but, Eddie is going to stop in August. He wants to try one more time by himself and if that doesn't work he agreed to seek help. I love living in a small town but the down side is that specialist are not close and perhaps an hour away or more. I looked up MD acupuncturist and the closet is an hour away. I did find an addiction doc in our town, then it got me thinking what if the drug to suppress nicotine addiction are harmful to his boys? I think acupuncture is the way to go, does it have to be an MD?
Yesterday I went to Bella Vida's site and found her info on Mini IVF. I am very interested for minimal stimulation IVF where you take clomid to produce fewer eggs but higher quality - originated in Japan. Then the proceed to fertilize like regular IVF and freeze successful embryo's. Also there technique to freeze and thaw embryo's is revolutionary yielding better thawed embryo's. Also, they wait until your next natural cycle bc your uterine lining is thinned out so you don't have to give yourself those Progesterone shots and I also read they use nasal Lupron...and the best thing about it is that it is lower cost. Here is a link with more info:
http://www.infertile.com/treatmnt/treats/ivf.htm#mini-IVF
Now that sounds more like my cup of tea. I have always been fearful not so much of giving myself the shots but the long term effects of stimulation. Then after transfer you need to continue to give yourself Prog shots for up to 10 weeks. I know there is one in Fairfax, VA...when I went to there web site I read they exclude pattens with IVF coverage. Does that make any sense to any of you? Not to me. I would choose this any day over regular IVF.
I am probably jumping the gun thinking we are bound for IVF, I am just thinking ahead. It is nice to know there are options.
No comments:
Post a Comment