Friday, July 06, 2007

I got here(work) one minute to late now I can't leave until 1208. I was almost going to lose it but I stopped my self. I may be OK to leave at that time. Man, I feel tired! Last night, I guess I am more anxious about this appointment than I thought and did not sleep the best. Kept waking up...to pee and the last time was at 3am. I was so tempted to get up and exercise but was feeling tired. Eddie is not joining me for the appointment. I am really curious to see what Dr Wllms will say. I was thinking if we do have to do IVF that I will follow my OB's advice and shop around. I was also thinking I could talk to HR head lady and tell her my situation to see if I could take off a week using sick days (they let me use sick time for drs appts.) and personal time. I am so sure she will understand - I hope.

No comments: