Proud parents of two (and a third baby angel) beautiful souls!!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Well, reading some stories on MSN about couples or singles struggling thought there long quest..some had desisted...some have continued or stopped all together and went for adoption. Don't know why but I just don't see adoption as an option for me. I have my babes with me they are just waiting for the appropriate time to make there entrance. Dh and I have joked that if we don't have kids we will travel, well I would love to travel but I would rather be a mom and travel with my kids. Eddie - Mr. Grouch was really grouchy yesterday...so much so that he left the house and I thought oh gosh I hope he doesn't go back for a tobacco binge (he went to buy some gum). I thought about confronting him but then I came to my senses and when he came home I sat him down and asked - are you ready to quiting for yourself? I don't want you to feel pressured or that it is only me that wants you to quit. And he said he wanted to quit, it is very hard to quit cold turkey. He has my support 100% and will remain with the new nick name until further notice...I got a new nick name too - Ms Annoying - nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment