Monday, July 09, 2007

Lazy weekend

Lazy weekend, Eddie is a grouch. In a way its good because he quite his tobacco use I think yesterday 07/08. I say I think b/c I think he sneaked one in the bathroom on Saturday...I know he is trying and he is doing it for me but it is for his health. Anyway, my appointment Friday went well. CHO is only about 1 hr away...I had a more thorough visit than with my 1st RE. So we will wait 3 months to see if there is any change and go from there. Man, I just wish this whole process was easy and meant for it to happen like it was intended to - naturally. Now that I see AF is on here way for the 25th time them I know if we want to have our own biological child we need help.

No comments: