Monday, February 09, 2009

1 Little Angel

I found out today that my remaining 3 failed to continue to divide. The Lab guy said that only 30-40% of couples have remaining embryo's to freeze. He reassured me that the two that they selected were the best and wished us the best of luck. I feel sad, now they are my angels in heaven.


*********************************
I was feeling bummed and also did the big mistake of looking at the Nest and Blogs of successful pregnancies. There are 3 girls at work right now that I know of are pregnant. One is a very good friend and the other 2 are in my group only one of which I like. The one I like is due any day now and I thought to myself today: How I would love to be in our position no matter how miserable I felt!


On another note:
I just booked my 1st Southern Living at Home Party for Feb 28th. That morning I am helping out Girl Scouts and then my party will be at 4pm. Something to look forward too!


PS
I have been feeling some unusual symptoms but I am keeping it to myself, it is probably all in my head.

Fertility report update:
Out of 7 only 3 fertilized normally.

No comments: