Thank you Jesus and I am sorry for ever doubting you.
I went for my blood draw bright and early this morning (@ 6am).
After I got there I had to wait about 15 min for someone to finally draw my blood. I left convinced I was just waiting for a negative result. I also thought I would have to wait until 1000am before I heard anything back.
Here I was at work....I get the ivf nurse calling on my cell caller-id a little after 8:30am. I thought here we go. It was Nurse Bonnie and she was sounding quite happy. "Hello ....this is BONNIE. You must of gone awfully early to the lab because when I got here the result was waiting for me. Well, are you ready?" YES! And at that point my heart was racing. She said : Congratulations, it is positive with an 800 hormone level. " Now I was literally shaking and starting to cry. I thanked her and told her I thought it would be a different response. She said that I have a really good number and that they will check me again this Friday.
We did it I am pregnant!
Babies:
It's your Momma & Daddy.
Stick and grow good for us. We already love you and can't wait to meet you!
2 comments:
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so happy for you!!Congratulations Mommy!!!
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment