Wednesday, February 04, 2009

No news is good news

No word from the RE on my growing embies. I called not too long ago and left a message with my ivf nurses. Tomorrow is my transfer. Not sure at what time I am supposed to be there.

I was feeling a bit anxious this morning wondering if my beautiful embryo's had made it through the night. I prayed and that has put me at ease. Also, it does help I have been very busy at work.

My gut feeling says that my little one's are growing just fine. Be patient mama you are soon going to meet us!

I will update as soon as I get some news.

Update:
I finally got a call from Nurse Bonnie and I asked her how my embies were doing and she said she can't give me an update at the moment because they like to leave them undisturbed. She will give me an update tomorrow on our way to the RE.

Tomorrow at 11:15am is my transfer. Eddie will be in the room with me and we will be able to see our embies magnified on a TV screen and have their 1st pictures too!

Feelings:
I am feeling excited and nervous. My embies need to grow and hold on for me because soon they will be in a warm home for the next 9 months.

No comments: