Monday, February 16, 2009

The days go by...

I have't written for a week. I was feeling pretty down that last Monday to find out I had no blasts to freeze. That night I decided that I would stop looking at web-sites and just try and not think about it all. Of course easier said than done but I have refocused my thoughts on other things in my life. It has helped even though in the back of my head I still think could I or could I not be. I will find out Wednesday. If it didn't work you will know because I am not going to post about right away. I have mixed thoughts, some days I feel like I am, others I don't. Any symptoms I think I may have I discard immediately thinking it is all in my head. I think if it is + it will be a total shock because I am preparing myself for the worst outcome. So please send me your well wishes and prayers. They will b greatly appreciated.

No comments: