Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have probably told more people than I should have...

Including today, I think I have told about 10+ people. We are soo happy and excited thank you all for your well wishes!! I still feel a bit of shock and dibelief.

I am feeling really good. The only symptoms I have soo far are brea$t tingling , I have visible blue veins on my chest and I have light cramps (not very often). Those are the same signs as I had all last week. Every time I feel or see one of those signs I feel good, like the(y) are definetly sticking around.

Tomorrow is my 2nd Beta and I am hoping that it as has doubled. I spoke with Nurse Bonnie again yesterday and I asked her what my next steps were aside from tomorrow's blood test. She said that in about two weeks I will come back to Charlottesville for my 1st ultrasound and that they would see me a few more times before I am discharged to my OB. That is fine with me, I think being in an RE clinic gives me more reassurance of how things are going because they monitor you far closer than the early stages of an un-assisted pregnancy in an OB clinic.

I looked at my Beta order for my blood work and my DX say Pregnancy with a history of infertility. I guess once an infertile always an infertile but I am proud of it and how far we have come for our miracle(s).



PS
I am routing for both Charlie & Chloe.
I talk to them all the time and tell them
to behave, stick and give us some good
test results!

No comments: